An evolution of the Triple Attachment Pulley first brought to the market 10 years ago by DMM.
The hot forged swing-cheek pulley with an in-built three hole rigging plate allows creative configurations and enables direct connection to textile components to save on weight and complication. The Rigger Pulleys feature a new axle construction achieved by using highly accurate CNC operations, which produces a stronger axle/side plate interface for increased longevity.
Bolstered connection areas lead to high configured strengths. The newly developed side plates combined with the axle construction means a hugely increased MBS to 40kN. The side plates boast increased fairleads and tuned angles for more efficient prusik minding.
The Rigger Pulley comes in two versions; the Rigger and the Rigger Becket. Both feature high efficiency roller bearings.
|Weight||DMM Cat No|
Triple Attachment Pulley
- Ultra-High strength pulley side plates
- High efficiency roller bearings
- Hollow axle for reduced weight
- Increased rope-bearing cross-section for textile attachements to the attachment holes
- Same sheave as previous Triple Attachement Pulley
- New Axle design to increase robustness of the axle/ nut to side plate interface