The Spider was developed by Shizll as the use of rigging plates often require complicated procedures, for which many items are required.
A simple tool with four holes which can be used as a connector or to give pressure on a line by self-clamping, similar to a guy rope.
Spider pate is like a metal knot. no more struggle to loosen your line.
Spider plate makes it possible to rig in different ways, as a rigging plate, to create adjustable anchor points, in a zip-line as a balancer and many many more. Be creative!
Note: Spider plate complies with all relevant provisions of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. (Only In Spidersling application made by Shizll.)
- Suitable for use with hardware, ropes and (rope)slings
- Individual tracking serial number
- Suitable for use with carabiners and rope or (rope)slings of 12-13mm
- CNC milled high quality aluminium 7075T6
- Red anodised finish against corrosion and wear
- Weight: 55 grams
- Dimensions: 58m x 58mm x 10mm 4 x 14mm
- Minimum breaking strength 25 KN, when used with lines and self clamping pressure
- Minimum breaking strength 50 KN, when used as a connector application
- Complies with all relevant provisions of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Attention! If you need to use 14mm to 16mm ropes, use the Big Spider.