The Shizll Big Spider was developed because of the need for a bigger spider plate. Big-Spider is 100kn MBS and designed to make rigging easier, the absolute must have for heavy duty rigger!
The Spider was developed by Shizll as the use of rigging plates often require complicated procedures, for which many items are required. A simple tool with four holes which can be used as a connector or to give pressure on a line by self-clamping, similar to a guy rope.
Spiderpate is like a metal knot. no more struggle to loosen your line.
Big Spider makes it possible to rig in different ways, as a rigging plate, to create adjustable anchor points, in a zip-line as a balancer and many many more. Be creative!
Note: ArboRing and (Big)Spiderplate complies with all relevant provisions of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. (only In Spidersling application made by Shizll).
- Suitable for use with hardware, ropes and (rope)slings
- Individual tracking serial number
- Suitable for use with carabiners and rope or (rope)slings of 14-16mm
- CNC milled high quality aluminium 7075T6
- Black anodised finish against corrosion and wear
- Weight: 134 grams
- Dimensions: 76mm x 76mm x 14mm 4 x 17mm
- Minimum breaking strength 50kN, 10kN WLL, when used with lines and self clamping pressure
- Minimum breaking strength 100 kN, 20 kN WLL when used as a connector application
- Complies with all relevant provisions of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.