Universally usable lowering and lifting device. The ATD-Winch is a solid and effective combination of a two gear Harken-Winch with a 46:1 transmission, an extended, grooved brass rope drum for an optimal rope friction and an aluminium bollard with a huge diameter for a best possible heat dissipation. Mounted on a steel base plate.
The rope guide is optimized and allows a simultaneous working with two ropes. If required a rope clamp can be mounted. This ensures a non-return device and allows even under load an easy change between winch and bollard. In Combination with the rope clamp the ATD-Winch follows the provisions of the machinery directive 2006/42/CE from 2016.
The winch will be delivered in a solid and practical plastic case with rolls and handles. Including all necessary lashing straps, rubber buffers and the rope camp.
- Harken-Winch 46.2 STGNP
- Total weight: 30,3 kg
- Weight of rope clamp: 4,7 kg
- Safe Working Load with Winch: 1300 kg
- Safe Working Load with Rope clamp: 1300 kg
- Safe Working Load with Bollard: 2000kg
- Breaking Strength of the yellow 75 mm-Strap: 15000 kg
- Breaking Strength of the orange 25 mm-Strap: 400 kg
- Rigging rope 14-16 mm (Winch and rope clamp)
- Rigging rope 12-19 mm (Bollard)