The RCWINCH is a rugged constructed brake winch designed to work in conjunction with the RCW-3001 bollard. The RCWINCH can be easily attached and detached to the RCW-3001 during use without affecting the working line or the products performance.
The automatic load-actuated brake ensures the load remains suspended if the crank handle is released and avoids an unchecked descent of the load; the load however should always be backed up on the bollard during any lifting operation. This system has a maximum rated capacity of 681kg operating on a 5.4:1 gear ratio.
The RCWINCH is supplied with a custom made 5m Winch Line.
This product will only fit the RCW-3001 and cannot be fitted to its predecessor the RC3001.
- High quality rugged compact braked winch
- Gears and brakes fully covered to prevent dust, dirt and rain contamination
- Finished in high quality zinc coating offering excellent corrosion protection
- Automatic load-actuated brake can hold the load in position
- Heat treated gears
- Very low operator effort required for easy operation
- Only for static load lifting
- NEVER SUBJECT THE RCWINCH TO DYNAMIC LOADING
- Always read the User Manual before use