The RC-2001 is a medium duty single bollard lowering device. Weighing in at just over 5kg it can easily be mounted by one person by utilising the top attachment point as a suspension point.
Attached to the tree using a specially designed 5m 5t ratchet strap with 50mm webbing and backed up by securing a choked sling to the base anchor point.
Fitted with the same diameter drum as the RC2000 this device can be used with working ropes up to 16mm and has a working load limit of up to 2000kg (subject to mounting type).
The drum has two sets of rope guide bars specially angled at 45-degrees. Supplied with rubber inserts for use when tree protection is required.
This device has been designed to work in conjunction with the RC-3100 pre-tension pulley.
- Model Number – RC2001
- Working Load Limit – 2000kg
- Maximum Rope Size – 16mm
- Weight – 5.1kg
- Weight with Protection Rubbers – 5.8kg
- Style – Single Fixed Bollard
- Barrel Diameter – 76mm
- Length – 185mm
- Length with Protection Rubbers – 205mm
- Width – 185mm
- Height – 325mm
- Finish – Zinc Plated & Powder Coated
- 1 x RC2001 Lowering Device
- 1 x 5t Ratchet Handle (RC-P5100)
- 1 x 4.8m Webbing (RC-P5101)
- 1 x Pair of Protection Rubbers (RC-P5007)