Arb Climber Magazine Issue 16 AT LAST, A MAGAZINE SPECIFICALLY FOR CLIMBING ARBORISTS AND RIGGERS.
ArbClimber combines 20 years of equipment testing, reviews and also rope rescue/access/rigging techniques. With strong ties to the arb world as regular grunts and adds in some current legends of the industry from the likes of Sherrill Tree, Chris Cowell of Treemagineers and also World Champion Tree Climber (and working arborist) Josephine Hedger. Plenty of other expert input from the US, Canada, UK, New Zealand and Australia, so you can be sure to get the full technical picture.
Arb Climber has Gear Reviews, Market Guides to entire product ranges, test & research articles, techniques articles, also the latest gear and loads of great pictures and graphics. A down-to-earth style and even though much of the rope work and rigging in arboriculture now surpasses even rescue in its complexity, it provides some well-grounded basic articles to compensate for the really technical ones. So whether you are just starting out or are already top of the tree, Arb Climber should give you plenty of food for thought.
AC16 Front Cover features the Actsafe PMX gas-powered Ascender being used for tree-mapping of a rain forest.
- MARKET GUIDE: Powered Rope Winches
- REVIEW: Petzl ZigZag 2019 & Chicane
- ON-THE-JOB: Chris Girard deals with a lightning-struck tree
- SPECIAL: Women In Arb – Woman’s Arb Camp 2019 – Finland
- MANAGEMENT: TC looks at the 4 steps to managing large scale tree plantings
- COMPETITIONS: Thomas Schumacher reports of something different at the NOAM event DC 2019
- TECHNIQUES: International SRT: guest submissions to Japan-based Paul Poynter’s Blue-Book