Lightweight and ventilated helmet for professional arborists, approved for work at heights. Unique harness adjustment with two wheels that centers the head in the helmet for best balance and stability on the head. Only for work at height – Not approved for forestry work on the ground!
- NRR: 24 dB(A)
- SNR: 26 dB(A)
- CE EN 12492
- Light Reduction: The light reduction of the visor is only 20% over the whole mesh area, compared to a standard visor with 30%.
- Centre Fit: Unique harness adjustment with two wheels that centres the head in the helmet for best balance and
- Ventilation holes: Gives ventilation comfort for long hour use
- Lightweight: Expanded polystyrene shell and inside of foam gives comfort light weight
- Chin Strap: Strap devloped for climbing and work at heights
- Replaceable Padding: Comes with an extra padding that can be fitted depending on head shape for perfect fit.
- Foam Interior: Comfortable and light weight foam as interior makes the helmet easy to wear long working days.
- Adjustable Neckband: The neckband is adjustable to the shape of your head which gives a comfortable fit