With modern chainsaws with ever-higher speeds, the focus is more and more on the safety of the user. The Meindl cut protection boot Timber Pro GTX Insulated, which is certified according to the high cut protection class 3, ensures maximum protection without reducing wearing comfort.
The integrated special Gore-Tex material is not only used for waterproofing, but also provides pleasant thermal insulation in cold outside temperatures. The upper made of full-grain waterproof leather is extremely robust. High-quality full leather is also used in the entire cuff and folding flap area. The toe and heel are reinforced to protect the leather in these stressed areas. Thanks to the colored highlighting, work safety is increased again. The soft shaft end and the ankle padding inside and outside ensure that these sensitive areas are comfortable to wear.
The Meindl cut protection boot Timber Pro GTX Insulated was equipped with the proven Meindl Rock Grip sole. The strong web profiling and the external, movable slats ensure maximum slip resistance and grip.
- EN ISO 17249, cut protection class 3
- EN ISO 20345, S2
- Steel cap
- Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort Footwear Lining
- Full-grain waterproof leather
- Color-contrasting toe and heel reinforcement
- Soft shaft end
- Ankle padding inside and out
- Digafix system with deep draw hook
- Proven Meindl Rock Grip sole
- Cushioning midsole
- Removable, washable Air-Active drysole footbed
- Shaft height 19 cm
- Weight 2250 g (size 43)
- Care with Meindl Wet-Proof, Sportwax and Conditioner & Proofer
- DGUV rule 112-191 approved with orthopedic insoles.