With the Meindl Timber Crack GTX you are not just choosing a cut protection boot that meets the strict cut protection class 3. The combination of robust waterproof leather and Gore-Tex lining makes the Timber Crack GTX completely waterproof. High-quality full leather is used in the entire cuff and folding flap area. There are color-highlighted reinforcements on the toe and heel that protect the upper and increase work safety. Both the shaft end and the ankle area are softly padded for high wearing comfort. The Digafix system with deep-drawn hook ensures a firm hold on the heel.
Thanks to the continuous midsole made of thermoplastic polyurethane, these chainsaw protection boots can also be used in conjunction with crampons, which is a real bonus on extremely steep terrain. The solid shaft and sole structure ensures high step and edge stability. The Meindl cut protection boot Timber Crack GTX is equipped with the proven Meindl Rock Grip sole. Thanks to its strong web profiling and movable slats, it offers you a secure hold even on slippery surfaces and prevents sideways slipping. Care with Meindl Wet-Proof, Sportwax and Conditioner & Proofer.
- Cut protection boots according to EN ISO 17249, cut protection class 3 and EN ISO 20345, S2
- Crampon-compatible sole construction with cushioning midsole
- Full-grain waterproof leather with Gore-Tex lining
- High wearing comfort thanks to the soft shaft end and ankle padding
- Digafix system with deep draw hook
- Proven Meindl Rock Grip sole
- Removable, washable Air-Active drysole footbed
- Approved with orthopedic insoles according to DGUV rule 112-191
- Color-contrasting toe and heel reinforcement
- Steel cap
- Shaft height 19 cm
- Weight 2580 g (size 43)