- Upper Material – Suede leather, hydrophobized, breathable, 2.8 – 3.0 thick
- Cut Protection – Class 2 cut protection (24 m/sec). Conforming to EN ISO 17249:2013
- Inner Lining – GORE-TEX® Performance; waterproof and breathable. Abrasion-proof lining fabric with fleece inner layer.
- Plastic/fleece insole – Moisture absorbent, anti-torsion design for outstanding stability, reducing point pressure (from stones, etc.)
- HAIX® Protective cap – Anatomically designed, wide cushioned toe cap
- Foot bed – Comfortable, impact-absorbing and moisture-wicking. Separate heel cup ensures optimized cushioning and foot guidance.
- Sole – Sturdy and abrasion-resistant, slip-resistant VIBRAM rubber/PU sole with rugged terrain tread. The lightweight PU cushioning guarantees excellent impact absorption and proper toe to-heel movement. The non-marking outer sole is resistant to heat, fuel-oil. Conforming to EN ISO 20345:2011.
- HAIX® Climate System – The HAIX® Climate system uses the pumping movement, which permits air circulation with every step – warm air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- HAIX® 2-Zone Lacing – Two Zone Lacing System enables a separate adjustment of the boot to the foot and leg area.
- Approved according to EN – UKCA CE 0193 EN ISO 20345:2011 SB E HRO HI CI WR WRU SRC
- These boots have cut protection class 2 (=ˆ 24 m/s)