Three attachment points give the Triple Attachment Pulley a wide variety of connection options. A hot forged, rope friendly body is kind on textile equipment, while fairlead flares maintain efficient movement.
- Three attachment points allow the Triple Attachment to be rigged in a wide variety of ways, including off centre hanging to reduce wear on ropes.
- The pulleys side plates are angled away from the sheave, giving a reduced bend radius and increasing efficiency if the ropes run over them.
- The pulley body is hot forged to reduce the number of edges on the pulley. This reduces the amount of wear ropes experience when they run over the pulley body.
- Stainless steel spindles increase pulley lifespan by resisting corrosion.
- Roller bearings for increased efficiency
|Product Name||Product Code||Colour||MBS||WLL||Dimensions||Weight||Max. Rope Diameter||Conformance|
Triple Attachment Pulley Rapide
94 x 68 x 33mm
NFPA 1983 (2012ED) G, EN 12278:2007