Sherpa chainsaw trousers are made with 4-way ripstop stretch fabric, and are very comfortable to wear. In addition the trousers are remarkably light with out being less protective. They do not hinder movement in any way, so you can move freely while being fully protected. The waterproof lower leg reinforcement and the anti-wicking system are an extra asset.
- 4-way RIPSTOP stretch outer fabric
- 92% polyamide – 8% spandex
- Reinforcement in waterproof PEZATEC from below the knee to the bottom of the trouser
- Elasticated waist band with belt loops and buttons for braces
- 1 ruler pocket
- 2 pockets with zip closing
- 1 back pocket with with zip closing
- 1 patch pocket on left thigh with zip closing
- Metal hook with elastic to attach to the boot
This style of garment offers the best compromise of safety and comfort and gives the tree surgeon tremendous freedom of movement when climbing.