The MSA 161 T is the next generation in cordless top handle chainsaws. This light weight chainsaw features a 40% higher chain speed and 15% increase in motor performance over its predecessor, the MSA 160 T. The low profile, ¼ P chain reduces chain chatter for a smooth and precise finish. The battery-powered chainsaw features a trigger side-lock button for added safety, a large throttle interlock lever and carrying ring for attaching the saw for aerial use. The cordless nature of the new saw means that the MSA 161 T is so quiet in operation that ear defenders are not required while working. With a run time of up to 42 minutes with the AP 200 battery, this cordless chainsaw is a perfect addition to the fleet.
1) Run times vary depending on the application
2) Run times can vary depending on use and application
3) Running times are reference values and may vary depending on the application.
4) Excluding battery
5) Uncertainty (K) factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2 m/s²
6) Uncertainty (K) factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 (dB(A)
Great saw have used for 2 months many charges, find it just as good as my small petrol top handle saw. Lacks the absolute grunt of ms201 . I’d recommend it for light professional use.