The Pink Ribbon Foundation is a grant making trust with a mission to fund projects and provide financial support to UK charities which relieve the needs of people who are suffering from, or who have been affected by breast cancer or who work to advance the understanding of breast cancer, its early detection and treatment.
The Pink Ribbon Foundation has very little infrastructure, it relies on the hard work given by Trustees, interested parties and its Patrons.
This is done in order to maximise the amount, which goes to the charities that benefit from the funds raised.
5% of the price goes to breast cancer.
The neckLASTIC SRT Neck Bungee is designed to keep your climbing system under tension during climbing. Ideal for use with a Rope Wrench set-up and also equally well using other SRT systems.
- Hand made by our in-house CE Certified technician
- 60cm circumference
- Maximum use of bungee cord gives a fully stretched length of 60cm
- DMM XSRE Screwgate accessory karabiner
- Using Donaghy’s Cougar Pink Rope
- Teufelberger highly abrasion resistant 4mm polyester bungee cord
- Weighs only 77g
- NOT FOR PPE
Made using Donaghy’s Cougar Pink rope with Teufelberger bungee inner, complete with a DMM XSRE Screwgate Karabiner.