Light alloy oval-shaped carabiner with triplex twist-lock gate, designed for mountaineering, aid climb, big wall, speleology, and rescue operations.
- oval shape for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps;
- particularly suited for use on belay stations, hauling and rescue maneuvers;
- catch-free nose avoids snagging when clipping and unclipping.
- Locking System: Tri-Lock
- Gate Opening: 21mm
- Strength (Gate Closed): 24kN
- Strength (Gate Open): 7kN
- Strength (Minor Axis): 8kN
- Weight: 82 g
- Certification(s): EN 12275:2013-B, EN 362:2004-B, CE
- Made in: Italy