The Argiope Acid is a high quality climbing rope, very nice to handle. It is flexible but stiff enough to easily manipulate. It’s quality braiding prevents cover-to-core slippage.
It is adapted to all types of mechanical descenders, because it stays round, does not flatten in the descender. It is along-lasting rope, since it has a high proportion of cover. Finally, it is a very bright rope, easily spotted in the tree.
- Rope labels are hidden reducing bulk and providing protection
- Resists ‘milking’
- Comes with a FREE rope bag
- Diameter 12.1mm – 16 Strands
- Length: 50m
- 67% Cover (Polyester), 33% Core (Polyamide)
- Spliced at BOTH ends
- Elongation: 2.4%
- Weight: 104g/m
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 3400 daN
- CE EN 1891 – Type A