The Shizll Rope Slider is developed to lift your knot and transit your climbing line without extra weight and friction in your system.
The Spider was developed by Shizll as the use of rigging plates often require complicated procedures, for which many items are required. A simple tool with four holes which can be used as a connector or to give pressure on a line by self-clamping, similar to a guy rope.
Advantages compared to a pulley
- Easy to use
- Made of one part, no moving parts
- No additional friction when climbing a different angle than straight up or down
- The Ropeslider weighs only 28 gram
- Reduces twists at your line
The Ropeslider is derived from a normal pulley for in your climbing system and does exactly what a pulley should do, “lifting your knot when you pull your line through”. A pulley has several disadvantages, such as causing friction when your line is pulled through against the cheeks of the pulley and causing friction in general. When you use the Ropeslider, you can pull your line through in all positions causing equally low friction. Ropeslider reduced twists in your line because there are no sharp side plates, like most pulleys have.
- Hot Forged aluminium 6061T6
- Anodised against corrosion and wear
- Suitable for carabiners up to 14 mm cross-cut
- With serial number
- Weight: 28 grams
- Not PPE! (Do not use for life support!)