The KOOMPASSIA has been designed to hold all the necessary gear for arborist work. It meets the requirements of very demanding climbers in their search for the best way to transport, store and protect their gear.
It can be carried in 4 ways:
- Concealable rucksack straps (stored in the top panel), fixed with Cobra-type buckles
- One long shoulder strap (removable)
- Large side grab handles
- Two short grab handles to manipulate the bag.
The bag can be used upright or lying flat: upright to access the helmet pocket, flat to open the main compartment. The two bottom sides (anthracite fabric) are waterproof and reinforced for a maximal abrasion resistance
To meet aborists’ needs, this bags is equipped with
- A helmet pocket with dimensions adapted to different helmets (0 to 20 litres)
- 3 zipped inner pockets to organise the gear,- a large flat mesh pocket with zipper under the top panel, for instance for gloves or protective sleeves,- 2 side daisy chains outside,- a rain cover with reflective marking
- A transparent pocket for the identification/emergency card (supplied)
The zips can be closed with locks (not included) to secure the bag’s content. Innovative, practical, sturdy and design, the KOOMPASSIA is the perfect everyday bag!