Harken Ninja Foot Ascender Speeds up
Arborist, Rescue, and Rope Access Operations
Climbing rope has never been easier. The boot-mounted Ninja™ foot ascender from Harken Industrial™ is lightweight and durable. The housing is aluminum while the rope-holding dual cams are stainless steel. Foot ascenders use your body’s largest muscle group to ascend a rope easily and quickly. The Ninja has a maximum working load of 150 kg (330 lb) and can handle rope of up to 13 mm (1/2″).
- INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY
- The Harken Ninja Foot Ascender™ is designed with springs that have the least rope drag of any available foot ascender. This means that there is a smoother and easier take off without having to counterweight the line or reach down to pull the line through the unit. The result Increased worker productivity.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN
- Dual cam system (based on Harken’s marine Cam-Matic® ball bearing cleats) applies pressure to both sides of the rope simultaneously. This provides more thorough holding power than competitive designs that press just one side of the rope against just one side of the ascender’s wall. It also prevents accidental kick-outs.
- WON’T DAMAGE YOUR ROPE
- The Ninja uses a transverse ribbed cam instead of teeth. Competitive designs rely on aggressive teeth on their single cams, which can damage rope cover.
- WORKS ON EITHER FOOT
- The Ninja is the only foot ascender that can be used on either foot.
- Rope Diameter
- Minimum: 8mm (5/16″)
- Maximum: 13mm (1/2″)
- Width: 83mm (3.3″)
- Height: 74mm (2.9″)
- Weight: 136g (0.3lb)
- Maximum Working Load: 150kg (330lb)
- Cam Material: Stainless Steel
- Housing Material: Aluminium