This rope was designed specifically for the demanding needs of the professional arborist.
XTC is a tight braid consisting of 16 individual strands of DuPont’s Dacron polyester plied over “Para-ep” Olefin. A high twist core of torque balanced polyester keeps the construction firm and round, providing an extra measure of safety.
XTC is an excellent choice for both climbing line and bull rope due to its non-snagging, abrasion-resistant construction and excellent energy absorption characteristics.
- Diameter 12.6mm ( “)
- Eye Spliced Termination at 1 End
- (Can be spliced both ends. See Rope Options below.)
- CE Certified to EN1891:1998 Type A
- Professional Grade
- Smoother Cover runs well through cammed devices
- Tightest Cover Braid in the industry
- Arborist Climbing Rope
- Split Tails
There are no reviews yet.