Strong, efficient and beautiful. Hot forged alloy side plates, oversized big bore axles and sealed roller bearings make up the foundations of the Gyro pulley range. The PM model has fairlead edges with prusik minding capability making it the most efficient, textile friendly pulley in its class.
The Twin model has fairlead edges, prusik minding capability and a weight bearing becket to make it the most efficient, textile friendly pulley in its class. Large smooth radius clipping eye gives countless options for connecting components.
- Compact design reduces system height
- The Gyro’s design minimises system height for efficient and easily managed rigging that is compatible with environments where space is at a premium.
- Roller bearings for increased efficiency
- Roller bearings are highly efficient, reducing friction and making movement and control of loads easier
- Fairlead flares increase efficiency
- The pulleys side plates are angled away from the sheave, giving a reduced bend radius and increasing efficiency if the ropes run over them.
- Hot forged body reduces wear on ropes
- The pulley body is hot forged to reduce the number of edges on the pulley. This reduces the amount of wear ropes experience when they run over the pulley body.
- Integrated DMM iD for pain free PPE management
- Gyro pulleys come with built in DMM iD for easy stock management and inspection legislation compliance
|Product Name||Product Code||Colour||MBS||WLL||Dimensions||Weight||Max Rope Diameter||Conformance|
97 x 68 x 31mm
EN 12278:2007, NFPA 1983 (2012 ED) G