The cutandclimb ARB jacket is made from a high performance, tough and durable 200g laminated polyester fabric and is completely wind and waterproof, keeping the wind, rain and elements out whilst providing excellent breathability. The combination of the fabric together with the sports performance breathable mesh lining wicks moisture away from the body, keeping you dry, warm and comfortable. All seams are completely sealed making the jacket 100% waterproof and being a laminated fabric, the jacket will stay that way, wash after wash, without any further attention required. (Wash in machine at 30 degrees using a standard detergent).
The cutandclimb ARB jacket is equally as effective in the warmer months too due to it’s excellent breathability. To stay dry and cool in warmer weather, (summer showers) team up with the Woolpower Crewneck LITE base layer. The base layer wicks moisture away from the body, which then escapes through the jacket fabric.
- Waterproof neck zip to help prevent moisture from penetrating the neck and chest area.
- 100% waterproofness, higher than Class 3 EN343 rating with market leading breathability.
- Deep, fleece lined collar to keep neck area warm.
- Cool in summer when worn with base layer.
- Navy body colour with hi-viz red shoulders (colour fast) Industry tried and tested fabric.
- Hi-visibilty red conforms to new ISO20471 2012 standard.
- Longer length back for added bottom area protection. Helps rain run off.
- Two-way chunky side zips on both sides of jacket, with pop studded storm flap, for ease of getting jacket on and off and a bit of ventilation when required.
- Comfortable elastic cuff sleeves, keeping wrist area snug.
- Breathable inner mesh helps to wick moisture away from the body.
- Hi-viz piping for added visibility.
- Roomy front ‘joey’ pocket with access from both sides by storm flap covered zips.